May 29, 2017
By Fox 4 Newsroom
Burger patty (1/2 chuck, 1/2 brisket)
- Fresh 8 oz burger patty
- Pat lightly (to prevent from being too chewy)
- Cook on wood fired or gas grill to med (135 degrees)
Brisket burnt ends
- Use point of brisket and slice (not cube)
- 2 slices for 2-3 oz)
Top cooked burger with sliced burnt ends, classic sauce and Q39 rub. Put burger on bottom half of bun and top with spicy pickle slaw.
Spicy pickle slaw
- ½ red onion – Julienne
- 1ea. Jalapeño sliced paper thin
- 4 cups sliced cabbage
- ½ cup sliced pickles paper thin
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mark and Abby also got to enjoy Q39’s grilled salmon with jalapeño cilantro sauce. Click here for the recipe!
To view full video: Click Here!