Top Reasons to move to Kansas City – Allied
By Ryan Cox
June 22, 2016
Deciding rather or not to relocate to a new city will require you to take a number of things into consideration. Does the city offer a family friendly environment? Are there various activities to participate in? Does the overall culture of the city fit the needs of you and your family? These are just a few of the questions you should ask yourself before choosing to relocate to a city. Kansas City Missouri has a lot to offer you and your family. The following article gives three reasons why relocating to Kansas City would be a great option.
Family Friendly Activities
- Worlds of FunWorlds of Fun is a great place to enjoy a day of family fun. The attraction contains various rides, a water park, live entertainment, and numerous dining options. Planet Snoopy is an attraction within Worlds of Fun that is ideal for small children. Worlds of Fun also features a water park named Oceans of Fun. Water slides, wave pools, and kayaking are just a few of the things available to visitors of the park. Once you move to Kansas City, this needs to be one of the first places you and your family should visit for a day of fun.
- Kansas City ZooThe Kansas City Zoo contains several top notch exhibits that appeal to visitors from around the world. In 2008, the Kansas City Zoo was named one of America’s Best Zoos. It also ranked number one for “African Animals and Exhibits” in the nation. At the zoo, you can enjoy shows such as the Sea Lion Splash, the WOW Bird Show, and the Animal Adventure at Safari Landing. The Kansas City Zoo is indeed an attraction that everyone in your family will enjoy.
- Schlitterbahn Water ParkSchlitterbahn Water Park is an excellent place in Kansas City to cool off while having fun on a hot summer day. Within the park, there are a plethora of water slides, pools, and other rides that visitors can enjoy. The Schlitterbahn Water Park in Kansas City is home to the tallest waterslide worldwide. So, if you want to experience an exciting adventure following your relocation, then a visit to the Schlitterbahn Water Park should be on your list of things to do.
- Lakeside Nature CenterLakeside Nature Center is located in Swope Park and is committed to educating visitors about native wildlife. Some of the animals that are included in the educational program are snakes, amphibians, turtles, invertebrates, and fish. The Lakeside Nature Center also allows you the opportunity to explore various hiking trails and identify a number of beautiful flowers. So, if you enjoy participating in outdoor activities, you should make the Lakeside Nature Center one of your first stops.
- Tree Climbing Kansas CityTree Climbing Kansas City is an ideal attraction for anyone who enjoyed tree climbing as a child. Tree Climbing Kansas provides clients the opportunity to climb trees in a safe manner. They offer various options for your climbing needs. You can select a guided climb to the top, learn to climb solo, or learn how to do a basic climb. After your move to Kansas City, you should take the opportunity to become one with nature by visiting Tree Climbing Kansas City.
- Jaegers Subsurface PaintballJaegers Subsurface Paintball is unique since it is the only place that provides an underground paintball arena to customers. The Jaegers Subsurface Paintball arena has five different underground fields. There are also four outdoor fields that include the landing zone, woodsball, the fort, and speedball. After you get settled into your Kansas home, you and your family may enjoy participating in an exciting game of paintball.
- Q39Q39 is a barbecue restaurant in Kansas that showcases the culinary mastery of Chef Rob Magee. Some of the menu favorites at the restaurant include BBQ sliders, pitmaster brisket, and the firebird chicken. If you are searching for the perfect place to enjoy some home-style barbecue, then Q39 should be one of your first stops after your relocation to Kansas City.
- Café TrioCafé Trio provides its customers with an elegant dining experience that also contains a coastal atmosphere. Café trio provides an extremely diverse menu that includes items such as grilled beef, Tuscan flatbread, and ceviche to name a few. You can be positive that Café Trio will have something on the menu that will please everyone’s taste buds. So, following your relocation to the city, you will indeed need to check out what this restaurant has to offer.
- Minsky’s Pizza
Minsky’s sells gourmet pizzas to residents in Kansas. For numerous years, Minsky’s has been voted “Kansas City’s Best Pizza.” The restaurant is committed to only providing customer’s homemade food with the best ingredients. Minsky’s slogan is “Gourmet, and going to stay that way.” Thus, you can be assured that Minsky’s will always provide quality meals.
If you decide to relocate to Kansas City then you will have a lot to look forward to. Family friendly activities, outdoor adventures, and mouthwatering foods are a few things that you will encounter after you relocate to Kansas City. If Kansas City is not on your list of potential cites to call home, then you should indeed add it as a potential option.