July is National Grilling Month, so bring on the beef! Join us for a special 5-course dinner highlighting Blythe Family Farm and Certified Angus Beef, prepared by Q39’s own JCCC culinary interns.
A portion of proceeds will go to Wylie Hospitality & Culinary Academy.
- When: 7/26 @ 6PM
- Where: JCCC BBQ Pavillion
- Tickets: $75 per person
- Scroll to see the menu!
Get your tickets today!
- Smoked Beef Tartare | Capers | Red Onion | Parsley | Egg Yolk | Lavosh
- Beef Shank Empanada | Black Beans | Cilantro | Salsa Verde
- Smoked Salmon Crostini | Dill | Horseradish | Crème Fraiche
- Grilled Certified Angus Beef Skewers | Smoked Vegetable Chimichurri
- Bourbon Cured Beef Belly | Pretzel Sticks | Spiced Fruit Chutney
- Grilled Watermelon Salad | Candied Watermelon Rind | Tangerine Vinaigrette | Pea Tendrils | Smoked Feta Cheese
- Grilled Sirloin Flap Al Pastor | Pineapple Pico De Gallo | Roasted Mexican Street Corn | Caramelized Sweet Potato
- Grilled Stone Fruit Shortcake | Citrus Olive Oil Cake | Grand Marnier Whipped Cream | Pistachio Brittle
Q39 Executive Chef: Philip Thompson
Certified Angus Beef Chef: Peter Rosenburg
Guest Speaker: Debbie Blythe – Blythe Family Farm